Reservation Deposit Terms Change

madams77

probably a lot of people were booking suites/haven and then realizing as final payment approached that tehy could afford it. maybe they were reserving them hoping the price would drop, and if anything the prices went up.

i hate giving away that much of my money so far in advance for NCL to use interest free, but it is what it is.

that said, we recently booked a suite on the star for next April, and the deposit was only $800.

Hi again,

I just checked the link someone posted above (thank you) and it shows a 5 day cruise deposit is only $250 for a suite!!! I am so choked at my pcc........not only did he tell me that the 5 days deposit was $1500 US, at that tine there was a big OBC promo plus free at sea and the cabin I wanted was open and the price was lower..........I just checked and the price has gone up $150 a person and the cabin I want is not listed........ I have emailed him and am choked. He gave me totally wrong info and has caused me to not only lose out $300 in the price of the cabin but almost $500 in an OBC!! Not cool...........

Will be interesting to see what line of "info" I am fed this time, am getting a little tired of NCL misinformation these days. I personally think they should honour price and obc that was available on the date of my email....

Leah