Dublin Embarkation ?

Ashland

First time to embark from Dublin onboard Celebrity.

Unfortunately we'll be arriving early from our flight (approx 10:00am)....and apparently can't board until 4:30.

Will we possibly be able to checkin our luggage with the porter's?...We'll be very tired from our flight from the US. How comfortable is the terminal and is there somewhere close by to eat?...Not really interested in doing too much at that point or really going anywhere.

When I booked our arrival flight I assumed we would be able to board at the usual time of 11:00am...but that has changed now...and that's thrown us a bit off. Our ship doesn't actually sail until the next afternoon so we overnight onboard the first night.

• 3 weeks later...

got an email from Celebrity. They have revised boarding times from the 4;30-8;30 window.

Boarding now starts at 10;30(deck 12). It's staggered the rest of the day by deck with the higher

decks boarding first

got an email from Celebrity. They have revised boarding times from the 4;30-8;30 window.

Boarding now starts at 10;30(deck 12). It's staggered the rest of the day by deck with the higher

decks boarding first

Yes...Thank you Adam19.....I as well as many other's received this email a few weeks ago with the revised boarding info. I'll be able to board at approx 10:30am due to my status and cabin location.

I very much appreciate you taking the time to assure I had this information.