Hawaii on my mind!

adventuregrrl

My better half and I have been back from Hawaii for more than a week, but are still filled with lots of the Aloha Spirit. It was a great trip on the Celebrity Millennium. Everyone was open and friendly.

If you're interested, we've posted some of our pictures at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierham/sets/72157618297421898/show/

Now, it's time to start thinking about our next cruise. We're wondering if we should try an all lesbian cruise next time.

Great pics of the steam vents! Looks like you had fun!

Thanks! We were choking on all that VOG at the steam vents. Have you been?

Looks like you've been on a lot of cruises -- have you been on any all women cruises? My gal and I have talked about it, but haven't done it.

Thanks! We were choking on all that VOG at the steam vents. Have you been?

Looks like you've been on a lot of cruises -- have you been on any all women cruises? My gal and I have talked about it, but haven't done it.

Yes, my wife and I went to Hawaii last month on a land vacation. The volcano was quite impressive! I know what you mean about the vog, we were hardly able to see anything at the crater overlook. It cleared briefly and we took a few pictures but that was it!

We've never done an all-women cruise, and probably won't because of the price. Maybe if we get a 2 for 1 offer, but I'm back in school so it won't be until after I graduate! I have done an all-gay cruise, it was a GREAT experience but it was more than 90% men on board.

Yes, my wife and I went to Hawaii last month on a land vacation. The volcano was quite impressive! I know what you mean about the vog, we were hardly able to see anything at the crater overlook. It cleared briefly and we took a few pictures but that was it!

Very cool. Did you make it over to Kailua Kona while you were on the Big Island? We just couldn't believe how fantastic the snorkeling was there. I loved the Parrotfish and learning about them. Who knew that each fish can make a ton of white sand a year? Also, the gender switching thing is interesting too.

I have done an all-gay cruise, it was a GREAT experience but it was more than 90% men on board.
Suzanne Westenhoefer has a new special on the Logo channel and has some funny stories about her time being one of few women on an all-gay cruise.

Archived