Celebrity Suite Infinity

PSU

How are the Celebrity Suites on Infinity? Is there a better deck to be on? Is one Celebrity Suite better than others or one I should look out for?

I have only been on the S-class and I am thinking about a Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity. Has anyone been on the Panama Canal cruises on Celebrity? How are they?

Also is Michael's Club on the S-class ships?

Thanks so much for all your help.

How are the Celebrity Suites on Infinity? Is there a better deck to be on? Is one Celebrity Suite better than others or one I should look out for?

I have only been on the S-class and I am thinking about a Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity. Has anyone been on the Panama Canal cruises on Celebrity? How are they?

Also is Michael's Club on the S-class ships?

Thanks so much for all your help.

It is difficut to understand what you want to know about the Celebrity Suites or Panama Canal cruises when you ask "how are they?" but I will try to answer the specific questions about the suites.

Some people are bothered by the noise from above on the deck 9 CSs. It did not bother us but did the people in the suites next to ours however they had the lounge and bedroom swapped and it may be that the noise is greater in the lounge area than then bedroom.

Some people say that you get the better butlers in the deck 6 CSs because that is the Penthouse Deck but, on the other decks, you will probably be the highest class of suite the butler is looking after and may get a little more of his attention.

It used to be advised that you should book avoid the aft-facing CSs because some of the window was blocked by the window washing equipment. Since they added the balconies, the equipment stops at deck 5 and the aft-facing are preferred because their balconies are a little better protected from the wind.

Other then these points, there is no difference between any of the M-class Celebrity Suites.

I believe that you meant to ask "Also is Michael's Club on the M-class ships?". If so, the answer is "yes".

We were in CS 6106 on Infinity last October.

I have some photos if you would like to see what the suite was like, but if its just location you were wondering about, we loved it on deck 6, very handy for everywhere we wanted to go. The butler, by the way, was first class :-)

Lou

Yes I would like to see some photos.

Thanks.

We were in CS 6106 on Infinity last October.

I have some photos if you would like to see what the suite was like, but if its just location you were wondering about, we loved it on deck 6, very handy for everywhere we wanted to go. The butler, by the way, was first class :-)

Lou

We were on a 6th deck CS on Millennium and absolutely loved it! There was so much room, including double sinks in the bathroom. The bedroom was very quiet, as it was interior, and the walk in closet had a very convenient dressing table. We thought the 6th deck location was perfect. All CSs on M Class ships are mid-ship.