Recent Infinity CS Cruisers

Alli Cruiser

Hello Everyone,

We booked a CS for a 15-night cruise Infinity Panama Canal. We decided to splurge on a CS due to the length of the cruise and I am rationalizing part of the expense as we only need one-way air.

We are currently booked in 6106. A search shows posts re: window washing equipment outside 6106 and music from Cafe AB being bothersome to adjacent cabin 6104.

Also, do the life boats below obscure the view at all?

If you were booking a CS on Infinity what deck would you choose?

I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

The information you have seen is out of date. Once the balconies were added to the CS on M-class ships, the window washing equiment was no longer an issue. If you search you will see the photographs I have posted a number of times.

Sue

Hello Everyone,

We booked a CS for a 15-night cruise Infinity Panama Canal. We decided to splurge on a CS due to the length of the cruise and I am rationalizing part of the expense as we only need one-way air.

We are currently booked in 6106. A search shows posts re: window washing equipment outside 6106 and music from Cafe AB being bothersome to adjacent cabin 6104.

Also, do the life boats below obscure the view at all?

If you were booking a CS on Infinity what deck would you choose?

I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

We will have 6106 for the March 2, 2014 Infinity cruise from Buenos Aires and on to Miami. I had questions about the cabin and kind posters were able to send me a pic or 2 with description which helped me feel better about my choice. You might want to check for the 6106 thread previously posted. If I remember correctly from having 6100 in the past, the lifeboats do block the view a bit if you are looking straight down at the water.

We were in 6106 on the Millennium for 14 days in March, and it was awesome. You can only see the life boats if you stand on the balcony and look down. We did not experience any noise from the Cafe, or anyplace else for that matter. It was one of the quietest cabins we've ever had. You will love the layout and the extra space. If you have an i-Pad or i-Pod take it along even if you don't want to use the internet, as the cabin has a docking station that you can use to play music in your suite. Enjoy your cruise!!

Archived