NYC Tour from Cruise Terminal

rluke029

Hello,

I am cruising on the Carnival Horizon Sep 13th from Manhattan Cruise Terminal. We are staying in Ridgefield Park, NJ prior to the cruise and are looking for a city tour that picks up at or near the cruise terminal post cruise, and also the best way to get back to our hotel in Ridgefield Park after the city tour.

Thank You,

Richard

Hello,

I am cruising on the Carnival Horizon Sep 13th from Manhattan Cruise Terminal. We are staying in Ridgefield Park, NJ prior to the cruise and are looking for a city tour that picks up at or near the cruise terminal post cruise, and also the best way to get back to our hotel in Ridgefield Park after the city tour.

Thank You,

Richard

Welcome back! Here's your previous thread to give folks some background - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2538941&page=2

Could you update us with the exact date you are looking for a tour? I assume you are still traveling with a 2 year old. You also said that seeing the 911 Memorial was a priority. How many hours do you think you can realistically tour with your child? You will have all your cruise luggage with you?