Eurodam Signature Suites 10005 or 10006

Hello

Will be booking a Mexico cruise on the Eurodam soon and am trying to decide which Signature Suite to choose. I am intrigued with either cabin SU10005 or SU10006 on Panorama way up front but I can't decide. These cabins look huge but they have the steel balcony and I would like to know what others thought. Can you see anything when sitting down? Also what did you think of the location?

The choice is either one of these cabins or a mid signature suite SS on deck 6.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info about the balcony. How did you like the interior? Was it too dark? How was the condition of the furniture? I am leaning towards booking 10005 because it is so close to areas we use a lot.

Right now I am more concerned about the interior. Only photos I have seen are older and I would love to see more current ones.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Hello

Will be booking a Mexico cruise on the Eurodam soon and am trying to decide which Signature Suite to choose. I am intrigued with either cabin SU10005 or SU10006 on Panorama way up front but I can't decide. These cabins look huge but they have the steel balcony and I would like to know what others thought. Can you see anything when sitting down? Also what did you think of the location?

The choice is either one of these cabins or a mid signature suite SS on deck 6.

Thanks.

We just got off an Alaska cruise - we stayed in 10005...it was GREAT! Uploading Suite pictures now to CruiseCritic.