Carnival Triumph Funshops Anniversary Cake

Since my Husband and I were celebrating our 4th Anniversary I decided to surprise him with a cake from the Fun Shops....I had my reservations because in the past I haven't found Carnival's desserts to be the best tasting but I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. I ordered the 6 inch vanilla cake with strawberry filling and it was only 10.00. Don't order a bigger cake unless you have someone to share it with because there is no way to refrigerate the rest and because it's made with fresh cream it's not safe to eat after it's been out for awhile. I had a hard time finding pics of the white cake on this forum so I thought I'd help someone out who may be looking for pics of the cake. The cake would have been twenty bucks if I had a custom message so I just kept the generic Happy Anniversary message and put the rest of my message on the free greeting message that comes with the cake.

17740975_10102840397567566_1975690986_n.jpg?oh=ce7cfe617185ceea2d6a493238afe20b&oe=58E8FB30

17506127_10102840429483606_546767431_n.jpg?oh=ebd068d35c5536ab6f45abdeec7f012c&oe=58EA195C

Yeah I am going to purchase a chocolate one tomorrow for my mom. We are cruising next weekend for her 60th birthday so it will be a nice surprise in the dining room.

We have 8 people in our party so I'm gonna order the big cake

Sent from my iPhone using Forums