Wheelchair delivery

eileenfa

Hello

I have a question. My boarding is at 11am but, my room won’t be ready until 130pm. The wheelchair will be in the room. Is there a way for CustomerService to go and get my wheelchair from the room? No one seems to know if this is possible or not. I know Carnival will let you use a wheelchair for embarking but,

They want those back. Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello

I have a question. My boarding is at 11am but, my room won’t be ready until 130pm. The wheelchair will be in the room. Is there a way for CustomerService to go and get my wheelchair from the room? No one seems to know if this is possible or not. I know Carnival will let you use a wheelchair for embarking but,

They want those back. Tia

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Customer service will not go get it and don't even ask them if you can go as their standard answer will be "If you didn't purchase "Fast to the Fun" you'll have to wait until the cabins are open at 1:30 PM. With that said what I've always done was just gone to my cabin using the elevator closet to it. If gostopped by anyone I just explained the situation. 90% of the time was never stopped. When stopped I was generally told OK but don't leave anything in the cabin as the doors are still open. The one time stopped the cabin attendant said he'd check for me and would bring to me if it was there me. ...which he did.

It's important to understand the terms of the rental contract. Regardless if you used SpecialNeedsatSeas or Scootaround the contract terms generally state it will be delivered to the cabin by 2:00 PM. However ship's provisions are given priority loading over equipment that passengers have rented .Therefore though the wheelchair may have been delivered to the dock earlier in the day it doesn't always get to the room by 2;00 PM. Sometimes rental items do arrive in the cabins earlier but it's not guarantee.