Question about "My Family Time Dining"

SteenMason

Hi, We will be sailing on the Allure of the Seas in 5 days and this will be our First RCCL cruise where we have elected to use the "My Family Time Dining". We have a 4yr (almost 5) old daughter and it will be her 3rd cruise.

My question is if you use My Family time dining will you be seated at a table with other couples that have children also using My Family time dining or we will we be seated by ourselves?

We did a Disney Cruise last year and were seated at a table with another couple that had a daughter same age as our daughter and they had so much fun going to the Kids club together. Im not so sure my daughter will want to go on her own and was hoping for the same experience.

Any info is appreciated.

Best Regards

Since you are so close to cruise your best bet is to check out your table as soon as you get onboard and if it isn't what you want ask the hostess. They make a lot of table changes during the first few hours onboard. Location of the person to talk to should be in the Compass you get when you board.

thanks for the replies. I was really asking more about the chance of us sitting at a table with other people or will we be by ourselves?

You can request that from the rcldining@rccl.com email. For example, if you have a party of 3, and ask for a table for 8, you will be sitting with others.

We would love to have you sit with us, but we are a family of nine. We have a granddaughter that is 4 1/2, and she makes friends with everyone and I know she would love to hang out with your daughter. We will also have 3 other grandchildren with us.