Need Cruise Compass

Hi.

I'm new and I need the cruise compass for 7 night Western Carribean from port Canaveral, cococay, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Roatan.

You are not going to find a Cruise Compas for this itinerary as Harmony has never gone to Coco Cay nor sailed from Port Canveral.

You are not going to find a Cruise Compas for this itinerary as Harmony has never gone to Coco Cay nor sailed from Port Canveral.

Huh, TIL. Thank you, Bob! This is the same itinerary I am sailing on in December 2019!

OP, I'm not sure when your cruise is, but, according to this, the first sailing on this itinerary is on July 7th, 2019. You might want to check back here next summer to see whether someone has posted a copy of their Compasses. :)

Huh, TIL. Thank you, Bob! This is the same itinerary I am sailing on in December 2019!

OP, I'm not sure when your cruise is, but, according to this, the first sailing on this itinerary is on July 7th, 2019. You might want to check back here next summer to see whether someone has posted a copy of their Compasses. :)

I'm sailing March 29 2020