Ship Information Help

etwright

It has been a few years since we cruised and we are working on booking a cruise for spring break. I was wondering if anyone knew the best place to find out what amenities are on which ship (i.e. seaside theatre, waterworks, et...)? The Carnival website just doesn't do justice to exactly what is offered.

All ships save the Spirit Class and the Fantasy Class have the SeaSide Theater. All ships but the Fantasy Class, the Triumph, the Destiny and the Victory have steakhouses.

All ships have water slides but the best ones are reserved for the Fantasy Class (Inspiration, Imagination, Ecstasy and Fascination) and the Dream Class ships.

:)

All ships save the Spirit Class and the Fantasy Class have the SeaSide Theater. All ships but the Fantasy Class, the Triumph, the Destiny and the Victory have steakhouses.

All ships have water slides but the best ones are reserved for the Fantasy Class (Inspiration, Imagination, Ecstasy and Fascination) and the Dream Class ships.

The "best water slides" are the waterworks?? slides? I am curious because we are trying to coordinate somewhat of a family reunion and we have small children that may be coming. The ships we are leaning towards for our time frame and the itinerary are Glory, Conquest, Legend, and POSSIBLY the Dream.

The "best water slides" are the waterworks?? slides? I am curious because we are trying to coordinate somewhat of a family reunion and we have small children that may be coming. The ships we are leaning towards for our time frame and the itinerary are Glory, Conquest, Legend, and POSSIBLY the Dream.

Out of that group the Dream hands down. The WaterWorks on the Dream are amazing!!!

Here's a couple of pictures...

Dream360.jpg

Dream361.jpg

Dream363.jpg

Dream364.jpg

Archived