Obstructed Cove Balconys?

jdyer09

Are any of the cove balconies on the Magic obstructed by the lifeboats hanging down. I understand what the cove balcony means, the outer walls, etc, but I am specifically talking about the overhang obstruction from the lifeboats. Looking at the photos it looks like it is close but not quite obstructed? We are in 2283!

Thank you!

Most all are obstructed, from the sun , that is.. Your sea view is fine.. Some, like 2288 on the Magic, have a smaller, quick launch boat above , and there are a very few with no boat above..The sun is really the only issue, plus some stay a little damp...

Most all are obstructed, from the sun , that is.. Your sea view is fine.. Some, like 2288 on the Magic, have a smaller, quick launch boat above , and there are a very few with no boat above..The sun is really the only issue, plus some stay a little damp...

I'm in 2272 in 3 more days. That is one without the lifeboats above. Can't wait!

Thank you! So the level that seems pretty obstructed is the lobby level then correct?

Also when she is docked in Galveston does she face bow or aft toward the oil rig museum? We want to find our cove while we are there Sunday!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Archived