THE WEEKENDER ABOARD AURORA 4TH DEC 04 £179

lesleyfb

I have just been sent the new City & Short Breaks from P&O Cruises brochure and am interested in the above short cruise. The 2 night break departs 4 Dec 04 from Southampton aboard the Aurora and visits Bruges then back to Southampton on Mon 6th Dec. All for £179 per person for an Inside twin. I've never sailed with P&O before and wonder if this is good value and will I like the ship.

My husband and I are booked on this cruise, along with my parents, and Scott's mum. We've having it as a pre-Christmas get together.

We've not sailed on Aurora before, but my parents who have say she is a lovely ship.

Perhaps see you on board,

Kate

July/August 2003 - P&O Oceana - Mediterranean Summer

Coming Up:

May 2004 - Celebrity Constellation - Scandinavia & Russia

December 2004 - P&O Aurora - The Weekender

Aurora is a lovely ship. We found her very welcoming and comfortable. Andersons bar is an elegant venue for a get together or just a quiet drink. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Marge M.

We have booked this weekender cruise also as a taster to see what P&O can deliver. Having never travelled with any other cruise line but Celebrity which we cannot fault after six cruises we did not want to be disappointed by booking for two weeks with another line. We hope to be surprised as sometime when I win the lottery the Aurora Grand Voyage is my ultimate ambition!

jm

Archived