King David

teknoge3k

Someone on one of the Carnival Facebook groups had recommended King David Castillo as a tour guide in Belize. I looked him up and he had awesome reviews, rated #2 in Belize on TripAdvisor. We're doing a private tour with him also going to the Howler Monkey Sanctuary, Belize Zoo and stopping at a local school. Has anyone else recently done any tours with King David? Thoughts?

I have not done a tour with him, but I also saw rave reviews on Trip Advisor and elsewhere and signed up for a tour. We're doing the Howler Monkey Santuary and cave tubing. I'm excited about it based on everything I've read, and he was very helpful and responsive when booking.

We have used him twice on our Belize stops. Highly recommend him! He does a great job and the Howler Monkeys are fascinating! Cave tubing was wonderful too as he goes out of his way to take pictures of you on the tubes as he guides you through. He also carried our tubes so we could look around and see the plants that he was describing along the way (some other companies require you to carry your own)

We went to the zoo on one of our excursions and it was an interesting small place~more of an animal sanctuary than a traditional zoo. The ruins are also very interesting. David was flexible with our time so we could see what we wanted without rushing. He even took us to a local market so we could see some of the shops there. We also went to a larger grocery store to look around and buy some hot sauces.

David loves his country and it shows in the care he takes with his tours!

Enjoy your time in Belize!