Cave tubing

lisagro

Maybe this is a dumb question, but what kind of clothes do you need for cave tubing? I know you probably need a swim suit, but what kind of shoes do you need for the walking through the jungle part? And what clothes do you wear over your swim suit? Do you need long pants? Do you need a complete dry outfit to change into after the tubing? (I worry about the little things.) :confused:

Take a small backpack and a towel...in the backpack have a change of clothes (t-shirt, shorts). When you first get there, you can rent a locker - put the towel and backpack in there. You should wear a swimsuit and maybe shorts that you don't mind getting wet, ditto a t-shirt - you will get wet. Shoes need to be water shoes but not flip flops. You have to walk about half mile in the jungle, lots of roots and rocks on trail.

We have Keen water shoes, nice ones, that we use our whole cruise. They have a nice heavy sole on them, but are waterproof and dry fast.

After tubing you are right back at the starting point, by your lockers. Restrooms for changing clothes, and food, drinks, shop, etc at the parking lot.

here's my video - you can see what everyone is wearing.

It is a blast! We would do it again anytime.

robin