N828 - waht time can we board ??

info provided by P and O doesnt really say, so was wondering from all the people that have cruised before - what time can we board next thursday??

is it after 12 or 1???

just sitting at work waiting for the ship to leave for the last time without me !!!

thanks heaps

We tend to get to the wharf about 11.30 and we are usually onboard by 12.30. It's quite relaxed at that time and we can settle into our cabin and get to the Lido deck for lunch before it gets crowded.

Enjoy your cruise!

When the Pacific Sun leaves from Brisbane we like to get to the wharf between 10.30 and 11am. Unless there has been a major delay, boarding usually gets underway around 11 or not too long after. We have not sailed from Auckland, but I think it is likely to be the same unless the ship is delayed. This might be more likely into Auckland than into Brisbane because the seas can be rough in that part of the world. It sounds as if you live locally, so I suggest you log onto the web cam first thing in the morning and see if the ship has docked. If she arrives late, then embarkation will be later. :):)

Archived