Who's done B2B?

dunaldo

It is possible to get the same cabin for both, but only if they have it available for both cruises at the time you book. If it's a late booking probably less likely. I had originally booked B2B on the Opera this january for 2 different South America and my TA was able to get MSC to guarantee that I'd be in the same cabin for both. I ended up cancelling because I couldn't get a transfer organised to get me to Santos from Sao pao;o and thought it too risky to travel on my own, so can't tell you whether I would have been allowed to stay on the ship or not. Even if I'd gone and had been allowed to stay onboard not sure if I would have. On every MSC cruise that I've been on, on disembarkation day there are no bars, restaurants or anything else open fter breakfast has been served, so not sure there would have been anything that i would have been able to do to occupy myself, other than stay in my cabin

I have done B2B's but not on MSC. Unless you book the same cabin for both you may have to change, but in my experience it's no big deal. They normally send a 'boy' to your cabin on the last morning of the first cruise with a 'hotel' trolley. He hangs all your dresses/suits on a rail, takes all the drawers from your wardrobe, your cases with your odds & ends in & wheels them to your next cabin. He then just swaps the drawers & takes the empty ones back to 'your old' cabin. You go to the GR desk & they will re-swipe your sail card & normally re-continue your account. You get off the ship & come & go as you would at any other port. No you don't go through the security & boarding formality's for the next cruise, as this is a commonly asked question. I would assume MSC is no different to other lines on this matter.

Archived