Wine package on board

Stonymtncruiser

I do not drink $89 worth of drinks in a day usually, so I do not take the drink packages. I do like having some drinks and was wondering if anyone knew if NCL sold a wine package on board (such as a 4 or 5 bottle package) as they do on some other lines?

You would break even on the 16.02 per day with drinking only 2 drinks a day. It believe it also gives you a 20% discount on bottle wine (or it did), in case you don't like anything they serve by the glass. They do have the Vivo Vino wine package. I think it's either 4, 6 or 8 bottles.

I just got off the Getaway and purchased the Vivo Vino package (actually a few of them!) A bottle of wine works out to be about $25-35, depending on which package you choose. For me, the price of a bottle of wine per day was still a bargain over either drinks package.

(disclaimer.... it was the Baltic cruise and very port intensive. If I were on a beach it might be a different story.)

I just got off the Getaway and purchased the Vivo Vino package (actually a few of them!) A bottle of wine works out to be about $25-35, depending on which package you choose. For me, the price of a bottle of wine per day was still a bargain over either drinks package.

(disclaimer.... it was the Baltic cruise and very port intensive. If I were on a beach it might be a different story.)

Do you by any chance happen to have a list of the wines available on the VV packages??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
This post from March 2016 has a list. It is almost exactly the same as the one we had in October 2017.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52108764&highlight=Viva+Vino#post52108764

Thank you.

Was looking for an updated one but I guess this one will have to do.

[emoji485][emoji485]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums