bratsuzy

Hi

I just booked The valor for Sept 9

anyone ever sail her? how is the ship Etc

I booked it because it dirt cheap

Anyone sail her tell me about her please

thanks

Suzanne

I will be on Carnival Valor in June with my family. Have sailed Conquest, Glory, and Dream previously. The best place for reviews of Carnival Valor is on the Cruise Reviews page which is listed at the top of your thread. You will find a professional review by Cruise Critic of the Valor and many reviews written by people like us who have experienced the Valor recently on their cruises. I am sure you will enjoy your cruise. I have always found that Carnvial ships are maintained well and the Conquest Class ships are popular with cruisers of all types.

• 1 month later...

I will be on this cruise. I've been back and forth between cruise critic and the carnival website checking to see who else is sailing on the 9th. Looking forward to visiting Key West again. It will be my first time stopping at Mo Bay but I have my catamaran excursion all booked for that stop. Glad another person has stated that they are sailing on the Valor. Can't wait to check out the ship. Next summer planning a 6 day on the Breeze.

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the Valor in Jan., 2012. You will find a review in my signature. The font size gets larger by the fifth post. There are some photos and comments about the ship.

Put Valor in the search this forum spot to find more reviews. Have fun, it's a nice ship.

Yes, we cruised on the Valor last Jan. Good cruise, Nice ship (I got sick, not their fault, the medical care was excellent). We will also be on the Valor for the 9/9/12 cruise --looking forward to it!

Mmm, I've never met a cruise I didn't like :-))

Anna

• 1 month later...
Yes, we cruised on the Valor last Jan. Good cruise, Nice ship (I got sick, not their fault, the medical care was excellent). We will also be on the Valor for the 9/9/12 cruise --looking forward to it!

Mmm, I've never met a cruise I didn't like :-))

Anna

We're finalizing the Roll Call for the NCL Star New York to New Orleans on Oct 21, 2012. Are you still sailing with us or did you cancel. Please post your answer

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1382367

Archived