14 Day Spa Pass - Escape

jmc27

Hi - we are sailing next Jan on Escape and looking at spa passes vs upgrade to spa cabin.

At the moment we have $250 OBC and 3day dining package which was the promo when we booked.

To. upgrade to a spa cabin is £275 (approx $360) and we would lose the dining package but keep our OBC.

I can't find anywhere how much a 14 spa pass costs - so my question is ...upgrade or wait til we are on board and buy spa pass.

Thanks and happy sailing

Hi - we are sailing next Jan on Escape and looking at spa passes vs upgrade to spa cabin.

At the moment we have $250 OBC and 3day dining package which was the promo when we booked.

To. upgrade to a spa cabin is £275 (approx $360) and we would lose the dining package but keep our OBC.

I can't find anywhere how much a 14 spa pass costs - so my question is ...upgrade or wait til we are on board and buy spa pass.

Thanks and happy sailing

I am not sure what the charge will be for a spa pass for a 14 day cruise on Escape. We did get a spa pass for a 14 day cruise on Breakaway this past February and it was $299.00 per person for that. That price would have been $20.00 higher if we waited to purchase it onboard. We are also sailing Escape next January (20th) and spa cabins for that particular cruise appear to be sold out.