Set Sail Pass question

Me and my wife in one room and Papa and daughter in another room. It shows Me , wife and daughter are checked in online but when I print set sail pass daughter is not showing up.

Is that normal?

Unless you are on Quantum class or Harmony, there should be two SetSail passes, one for each stateroom with the guests in those staterooms listed on the respective SetSail passes.

We have adjoining rooms on an upcoming cruise. One set sail pass has my one child and I listed, but the other reservation has two set sail passes, one for each person. Make sure there isn't a second set sail pass for that room.

My first time setting up adjoining rooms. I was trying not to call RCCL but I did and we found that my daughter info was not filled out correctly. So yes 1 set sail pass for me and my wife. 1 pass for grandpa and 1 pass for daughter. I am guessing that they are separated because daughter does not have an onboard expense account and me and wife sharing an account *shrug*. Seems odd way of doing things. Anyways thank you both.