Train ride

Why are you so arrogant on Cruise Critic by always calling everyone ignorant, stupid, lying and etc. in your posts.

Another option for a train is Seattle to Vancouver B.C. and back. Leaves Seattle at 8AM and arrives in Vancouver at around 11:30 AM. The Train returns to Seattle at 5:30PM and arrives in Seattle around 8:30 PM. This is a very scenic train ride as the tracks are right along Puget Sound about 75% of the time. The rate when I took it 2 years ago year was $23 Senior rate each way when purchased 30 days ahead of time. They keep the prices low because Amtrak is subsidized by the Govt. (Taxpayers)

That might be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

BC taxpayers also subsidize (but not enough for the free WiFi to operate on our part of the tracks!!!) With the enviably top-notch level of pedantry on this thread, I couldn't let that info slip past unknown - and also have to correct the schedule as the trains actually run 7:45am-11:50am northbound and 5:45pm-10:10pm southbound.

Since there's a bistro car on the Cascades you could actually eat dinner on the southbound train OP, so technically this would actually achieve your initial request of a train ride that starts IN Seattle, AND with dinner! More trains run Seattle-Portland though, so you could spend a much smaller chunk of your day if you went south and came back - at least 5 daily each way, incl one Coast Starlight if you want to ride in the regular Amtrak instead of the nicer TALGO carriages.

That sounds good too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why are you so arrogant on Cruise Critic by always calling everyone ignorant, stupid, lying and etc. in your posts.

Another option for a train is Seattle to Vancouver B.C. and back. Leaves Seattle at 8AM and arrives in Vancouver at around 11:30 AM. The Train returns to Seattle at 5:30PM and arrives in Seattle around 8:30 PM. This is a very scenic train ride as the tracks are right along Puget Sound about 75% of the time. The rate when I took it 2 years ago year was $23 Senior rate each way when purchased 30 days ahead of time. They keep the prices low because Amtrak is subsidized by the Govt. (Taxpayers)[/quote

The Amtrak Cascades is an excellent idea

Another option for a train is Seattle to Vancouver B.C. and back. Leaves Seattle at 8AM and arrives in Vancouver at around 11:30 AM. The Train returns to Seattle at 5:30PM and arrives in Seattle around 8:30 PM. This is a very scenic train ride as the tracks are right along Puget Sound about 75% of the time. The rate when I took it 2 years ago year was $23 Senior rate each way when purchased 30 days ahead of time. They keep the prices low because Amtrak is subsidized by the Govt. (Taxpayers)

Actually I didn't do that did I you are making it up.