BA and Gem swap fall 2018 Itineraries

mugtech

Just saw it posted that the Gem will be staying in NYC and BA will be sailing to New Orleans to start the itineraries currently listed for the Gem starting 11/11/18. According to CC the itineraries will be ready for booking on 10/24/17. I have a deposit on the Gem 14 days from NYC to NO departing 10/28/18. Wondering if I will receive a similar cabin at the same price or if I will have to rebook it. I like to call my man in Miami to complete such business, but I will be out of the country until next May. Anyone have any ideas what will happen? I plan to call him later this week, but would be interested in any history involving such a situation.

we are booked on the ncl gem feb 24.2019 . we a two bedroom family suite, now ncl is bringing in the breakaway and all the two bedroom suites are in the haven. they say reservations are protected and we will be moved automatically. will they move us to the haven ? any one know .

we are booked on the ncl gem feb 24.2019 . we a two bedroom family suite, now ncl is bringing in the breakaway and all the two bedroom suites are in the haven. they say reservations are protected and we will be moved automatically. will they move us to the haven ? any one know .

I am in the same boat. I hope we find out soon.