Bora Bora & Moorea ?

Moonglow

We will be on Bora Bora on Sept 12th and Moorea Sept 14th and were looking for something different to do as we have been to both before. Have done the ray and shark thing and traveled around Moorea in a rental car so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for just swimming from a beach. We are waiting until we get off the ship to see what tours are being offered. Thanks for any suggestions. Also I should add we have done the 4X4, pearl farms, and vanilla plantation.

Carol

The beach at the Sheraton Moorea is nice. The snorkeling under the bungalows is the best! Bring along some baguettes and they will come at you from out of the corals!:) Also, if you take a shuttle from one of the Peral shops (we took Black Farm Pearls), it is free. They take you to their shop (just past Bloody Mary's) and then will take you for free to the beach. From there, you can walk back to the Hotel Bora Bora for beautiful views and a drink from their beachside bar, then walk a short distance to Bloody Mary's for lunch. From there, a cab is about $5 pp back to the ship.

Is there any snorkle equipment available for the over water bungalows at the hotel? We will be staying at the Sheraton Moorea in an over water for 3 days. Thanks for any info you can give me.

We leave tomorrow for the Sheraton Moorea OWB for 3 nights and then TP on Aug 12th and it says on their website there is snorkel equipment in the OWB's.....so won't know for sure til we get there, but they say "YES"....

Hi Moonglow, after our tour my sister and I are going to meet my parents at the Sheraton Moorea but we are picking up a car to do an "afternoon" on our own and I was wondering when you rented the car on Moorea were you able to drive with a regular state driver's license or do you need some special license to drive?

Thanks

Hi Moonglow, after our tour my sister and I are going to meet my parents at the Sheraton Moorea but we are picking up a car to do an "afternoon" on our own and I was wondering when you rented the car on Moorea were you able to drive with a regular state driver's license or do you need some special license to drive?

Thanks

No special license is required. We stayed 2 nights at the Sheraton Moorea and loved it. ...enjoy

Archived