Day pass prices and recommendations for Havana beaches/resorts?

thelovelymrszimmermann

My sister and I are cruising with NCL Sun Monday June 11th to Cuba. We booked the 3 hour bus tour with the cruise line but afterward we want to find a beach. I was curious what the prices are on day passes at beach resorts and free beaches we can visit, and where they are (how much a taxi will be to get there?). What beaches did you visit? How did you get there? How much did it cost? What did you love about it?

I'm aware of the OFAC requirements and am not interested in discussing whether or not it's compliant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

My sister and I are cruising with NCL Sun Monday June 11th to Cuba. We booked the 3 hour bus tour with the cruise line but afterward we want to find a beach. I was curious what the prices are on day passes at beach resorts and free beaches we can visit, and where they are (how much a taxi will be to get there?). What beaches did you visit? How did you get there? How much did it cost? What did you love about it?

I'm aware of the OFAC requirements and am not interested in discussing whether or not it's compliant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Ok, so it sounds like you already know US citizens are not to participate in tourist activities, such as beach resorts.