Cozumel Mini Sub Underwater Scooter excursion question

dolfin6857

We absolutely loved this tour! It is a lot of fun driving around with the subs and the best part is, your head stays dry inside the helmet and you can also wear glasses.

Will I be able to use my camera (I have an underwater case for it)?

• 2 months later...

we booked through shoreexcursioneer.com. It was my favorite exccursion... I would've paid more for the experience. I say book it! It was a great experience (I even got to hold a puffer fish!)

If you do it, DON'T check in at the hotel, you check in at the restaurant across the street.

My mother, her sister and their friend tried to do this tour. They booked it, showed up on time, then the tour company had them wait around for awhile, waiting to see if the current would calm down enough for them to be able to take out the under water scooters. My brother and I went to see the Mayan ruins and returned 2 hours later to find them still waiting to see if the current was going to calm down. They had gone exactly know where and were really mad. What's even worse, the people that had come up behind them wanting to book the tour, the tour people were telling them that it was canceled for the day. My mother requested a refund for them but the tour company would not agree, saying that they were still not sure if it was canceled or not. If the water was to calm down then they would go on out. She was so mad that they left anyway and we all went on and did some other things. After we got back from our trip my mother called them up and they agreed to a refund. We didn't even have to threaten them by saying that we were going to say bad things about them all over the Internet. So be warned, just because it is booked doesnt exactly mean that you will be going out.

Archived