Bergen video inc. Fløibanen ride to Mount Fløyen

From a summer 2018 Norwegian fjords cruise. The constant threat of rain stopped us doing much here, specifically having a look at Bryggen and walking down from Mount Fløyen. The funicular up there cost 95 NOK return for adults, 50 for children. There is a frequent service shuttle from the dock to the edge of the city, from where it's about a 10 minute walk to the Fish Market area. All the best, Tony

WTPhn06vk1Q

From a summer 2018 Norwegian fjords cruise. The constant threat of rain stopped us doing much here, specifically having a look at Bryggen and walking down from Mount Fløyen. The funicular up there cost 95 NOK return for adults, 50 for children. There is a frequent service shuttle from the dock to the edge of the city, from where it's about a 10 minute walk to the Fish Market area. All the best, Tony

WTPhn06vk1Q

How long did it take to purchase your funicular tickets and was it a long wait for the funicular?

How long did it take to purchase your funicular tickets and was it a long wait for the funicular?

We joined the queue at the the point you see us outside the Fløibnanen and got to the ticketing window (at about 2.30 pm) in about 15 minutes. From there it was the 4th ride up so another 20 minutes. But this was a rainy day, I imagine it would be a longer wait in really good weather.

Very nice video.

We have been to Bergen twice, one time sunny, one time rainy. I noticed blue sky when you were sailing away. :)

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks. Yes, you often get sunshine when you don't really need it :D Overall, the weather could have been a bit better - or a lot worse !

We joined the queue at the the point you see us outside the Fløibnanen and got to the ticketing window (at about 2.30 pm) in about 15 minutes. From there it was the 4th ride up so another 20 minutes. But this was a rainy day, I imagine it would be a longer wait in really good weather.

Thank you.

I enjoy your videos....thanks for posting.