Shore Excursioneer or Coral Breeze Excursions?

TXMom05

Has anybody used both within the past couple years and can compare? It would be for the Shark Ray/Coral Garden snorkel tour.

Quality of boats used, tour guides? I've seen good and bad reviews for both so I'm really torn who to book with. clear.png?emoji-confused-1977

I prefer not to use the cruise line tour due to overcrowding and cost.

I have done excursions with both companies in Belize City... The shoreexcursioneer tour was called "Belize Shark Ray Alley and Hol Chan Marine Park By Air". It included a short flight from the Belize Municipal Airport, and snorkeling at 2 different sights. The snorkeling boat itself was very small, and on the day I went, it was just the driver and myself in the boat. I thought bit was great, and well worth the money. After the snorkeling portion, I had a little time to explore Ambergris Caye before flying back to Belize City.

The Coral Breeze tour was called "Shark Ray Alley Snorkeling and Caye Caulker Exploration". We left on a boat directly from the tender pier in Belize City for a boat ride about 45 minutes long. We stopped at Caye Caulker for a few minutes, then the boat continued on to Shark Ray Alley. After the snorkeling part, there was time to walk about Caye Caulker for awhile. I have also done this tour as an "observer" which meant, I basically just used them for the ride to and from Caye Caulker and back.

• 2 months later...