Hyatt House / Hyatt Plaec

KatEnz

Thought I'd put this info here for anyone that has upcoming reservations at the Hyatt House or Hyatt Place. This is posted on their site today:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Hyatt House San Juan operations have been impacted by Hurricane Maria’s recent passage through the area. The hotel is currently closed and not accepting reservations until further notice. Hyatt House San Juan will waive all cancellation charges and refund all deposits for stays during this period, and will work with each traveler to make future arrangements. Guests with upcoming reservations should call 1-800-323-7249 as storms have affected hotel communications.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Hyatt Place San Juan/City Center operations have been impacted by Hurricane Maria’s recent passage through the area. The hotel is currently closed and not accepting reservations until further notice. Hyatt Place San Juan/City Center will waive all cancellation charges and refund all deposits for stays during this period, and will work with each traveler to make future arrangements. Guests with upcoming reservations should call 1-800-323-7249 as storms have affected hotel communications.

My reservation for 12/1 with Hyatt house was cancelled this week and I had a back up Hyatt place. I called Hyatt place to see if they were open since they are so close to each other and was told they hope to open by 11/1 but will most likely be cancelling reservations through end of year

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have a reservation for December 11. I called the Hyatt number today, October 10, and was informed that the Hyatt House intends to reopen on December 1.

I called on the morning of the 10th as well. I talked to someone at the Hyatt call center. She also told me that Hyatt House will reopen on December 1st. Hope so!!

Well Hyatt house cancelled my 12/1 reservation a week ago and Hyatt place just cancelled my 12/1 reservation this morning.

Hoping my back up reservation at best western and Marriott stelleris work out

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

According to Best Western they are already open and fully operational, so that shouldn't be an issue.