Water taxi locations in town and chocolate shop questions

sportmorgan

Does the water taxi still make 3 stops in Phillipsburg? Was hoping to take it to the one in the center of town, then walk back towards the Greenhouse and take it back to the cruiseport from there. That will be plenty of walking for those in my group.

Second question, I read about a chocolate shop on Old Street that will ship your purchases back to your stateroom for free (presumably so they don’t melt while you are out and about in town). Has anyone done this? I know my kids would enjoy going there but don’t want to spend $$$ on fancy chocolate and then have them melt!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In my experience, by the time you reach the Greenhouse, you might as well walk back to the ship. Not that far. And unless your timing is right, you'll probably wait longer than it takes to walk.

I believe the chocolate shop you want is Belgian Chocolate Box by Beatrix and I hear she moved to Front Street after the hurricane. Old Street is an alley way between Front Street and Back Street. Near the Arcade Bar. and some specialty shops. You might google the name and see if the website lists the new location, assuming the website is up.