Photo Package Question

We were thinking of getting the photo package for $250 that gives us all the digitals. My wife and are going on the cruise with my mother and her husband whom are staying in another cabin.

My question is: Would we be able to share that photo package per say? Like we take pictures together of course those would be included with our digitals, but if my mother and her husband took pictures with each other and not my wife and I but we are present, can those be put into our photo package?? For example, when they have different backdrops to take pictures at, my wife and I will have a picture taken there, then invite my mother and her husband into the picture with us, then if its allowed, let my wife and her husband take a photo there as well.

We were thinking of getting the photo package for $250 that gives us all the digitals. My wife and are going on the cruise with my mother and her husband whom are staying in another cabin.

My question is: Would we be able to share that photo package per say? Like we take pictures together of course those would be included with our digitals, but if my mother and her husband took pictures with each other and not my wife and I but we are present, can those be put into our photo package?? For example, when they have different backdrops to take pictures at, my wife and I will have a picture taken there, then invite my mother and her husband into the picture with us, then if its allowed, let my wife and her husband take a photo there as well.

I don't know if the price is different on each ship or not, but when I looked in cruise planner for my upcoming cruise the all prints package was 199.99 right now (its on sale). It is well worth the price. My first cruise my mother and I got the all print and now have many photos of our time on the cruise. If you and your wife are in the photo then it would be able to get done with your package. If it is just the two of them then they would need their own package or buy them one by one.

If you do get the photo package...live it up from the first photo on the gangway...to the last night. Get them done by yourselves and together. Hit every backdrop every night. And also...remember don't just take direction from the photographer...if there is away you want to pose pose that way! Some of the best photos we have of our first cruise is poses that I said to do. One time my mother was on my last nerve and we were standing back to back...the person that was taking the photo said to put our hand on our hip, look at the camera and smile....me I crossed my arms, looked at the camera and was rolling my eyes....Best photo of them all. I have that one hanging on my bedroom wall and that is the one I made copies of and sent to our family. So in the end I am saying have fun with the photos!!!