Flying into NYC JFK or EWR TRANSFERS $$$

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

East Coast Departures

Baltimore, Boston, Cape Liberty, Charleston, Montreal, New York, Norfolk, & Philadelphia l
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:10 PM.
141 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
So I thought I could use my miles and fly into LGA........Well I felt like the Capital One guy......They said NO. Flights into LGA are not available. SO i am stuck fliying into JFK possibly EWR. Any idea how much transfers will cost? I was thinking of like a taxi
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Return 2 the Dawn
Fairfield County, CT
778 Posts
Joined Feb 2002
Originally posted by FierceAXBoi
So I thought I could use my miles and fly into LGA........Well I felt like the Capital One guy......They said NO. Flights into LGA are not available. SO i am stuck fliying into JFK possibly EWR. Any idea how much transfers will cost? I was thinking of like a taxi
I think around $45 from JFK. You can take the shuttle as well.
http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/nyc.htm
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jeanette

Celebrity Horizon 6/2002
NCL Dawn 5/09/2004
Carnival Legend 7/26/2004
NCL Dawn 4/18/2005
NCL Sun 7/2006
Carnival Victory 1/2010
New York, NY
21,021 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
Its the same from each airport to the Cruise terminal Flat $45.00 plus toll and tip., However going back it will by slightly more as its meter to Kennedy plus toll and tip(the meter should run around $40.00) and to EWR its meter plus $15.00 plus roundtrip tolls plus tip...should be a little more....
New York, NY
703 Posts
Joined Aug 2003
Overall, flying into JFK will result in slightly lower taxi expenses when compared with flying into Newark airport. We're talking about a minor difference.