Adonia/Oceana cabin size: outside vs balcony?

Globaliser

With the balconies being recessed into the side of these ships, does that mean that the outside cabins on A, B and C decks are bigger than the non-balcony parts of the balcony cabins? Does this make much of a difference to how big the cabin feels when you're inside it?

And how does the size of the outside cabins on A, B and C decks compare with the outside cabins on D deck? Are they the same size?

TIA.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Can't answer your question but suggest you repeat it on the Princess board. Both Adonia and Oceania were Princess, Sea Princess and Ocean Princess and I bet you'll even get measurements given by previous visitors. Although the style of the cruise on Princess might be different the measurements of the cabins remain the same so I'd check there. I have got such valuable information from the Princess board; we are going on Adonia next Jan, and I wish more people used the P and O board. There must be so many people out there with wonderful memories and experiences it's a shame they don't use this board. I suppose they don't know about it. Hope you have a wonderful time.:)

Archived