How early is too early of a flight home...

minner80

I was afraid of that. The price was just so good... Oh well. Thanks

there are reasons for that--- (LOL)

I would NOT book anything before 11:30. Yes, that 30 minutes does make a difference.

BUT if you get off the ship with self assist you could (maybe) make that flight-- but what happens if the ship docks later. Or there is a problem with the people who dont pay their bills.

What are the penalties if you miss that flight and have to catch another.?

And what are the chances of the next few flights having any availabilty of seats for your traveling party?

You just had a nice relaxing vacation-- why ruin it with the stress of catching a flight home

This past Monday the entire ship Esctasy was held up for an hour because of one person not clearing their sign an sail account. Finally took the entire cabin being called for them to clear up the issue and start allowing people off the ship.

John

This past Monday the entire ship Esctasy was held up for an hour because of one person not clearing their sign an sail account. Finally took the entire cabin being called for them to clear up the issue and start allowing people off the ship.

John

OMG how awful for the other px. :(

When we sailed Elation last year, something like 4 non-US citizens held up the ship for over an hour because they didn't go down for immigration (or whatever it's called :o). They kept announcing their names and cabins and it got to the point where my sister went to look for them. She actually found one of them and had some less than kind words for her. :eek:

Anything before noon is too early IMO.

I agree. to me its not the what if that get me..its the simple fact that I stress the last 2 days of the cruise thinking and stressing over the flights. So for mt piece of mind I always book late!

Archived