Sail to Pitons and back.

55J5-5

We were on Carnival Victory a few weeks ago and booked a catamaran excursion to the Pitons, through the ship. I think it was $65 each but unfortunately I can remember the name of the catamaran company. We stopped at a beach for about an hour before we got to the Pitons. I don't normally book ship's excursions but couldn't find anything similar online. :( We enjoyed sailing to the Pitons much more than sitting in a bus or taxi.. had a great time!

whew, that is good to hear. That's what we have planned and generally hate ship excursions. Thanks. Hey, how many people were in your group?:confused: (total catamaran)

Well I'm guessing but off hand I'd say there would be about 75 people but there was still lots of room and seats on the catamaran. It was a good size. :) When I came off the ship and saw the lineup for our excursion, I thought no way would we all get on, or we'd end up squished or sitting on top of each other but that was not the case.:D

After sailing for about 45 minutes or so, we stopped at a beach for about an hour so we could swim. Once everybody was back on board after swimming, they opened the bar and the rum punch, or soft drinks flowed.;) They also had sandwiches and snacks.

For us, we enjoyed it much more than a regular tour bus or taxi! Just noticed you're on Victory this coming Sunday!:) Have a wonderful time!

Archived