Bargain!!!! N605

aussiedisneyfan

Oh my goodness that is so cheap. This is the cruise in which we done in November and would recommend it to anyone it was fabulous. We have been sick in the last 3 weeks since we came home that we havent even had time to download some photos to you all to see. I am so sorry but these things happen.

Thats the cruise we wanted to go on but as "cruiselover" said it is right when the kids go back to school. My youngest son will be starting school.

I dont know why P&O only offer the 13 night cruise to Fiji twice a year?

Kazza:)

Thats the cruise we wanted to go on but as "cruiselover" said it is right when the kids go back to school. My youngest son will be starting school.

I dont know why P&O only offer the 13 night cruise to Fiji twice a year?

It used to only be in November. We are seriously considering it. Our daughter is in year 3 so I am not too worried but still not sure.

It used to only be in November. We are seriously considering it. Our daughter is in year 3 so I am not too worried but still not sure.

We also thought of going on the Nov - Fiji cruise. Next year our boys will be in Kindy, year 1 and year 5.

If we can get others to come with us, we might even look into Pacific Star Fiji cruises, as they have more cruises there.

We would love to cruise to Fiji BUT with no 5 berth cabins anymore, it will make it hard. We may just fly to Fiji.

Archived