Reservations for entertainment?

We're considering the "we Will Rock you" show on Anthem OTS and we just discovered that the one we're looking to attend conflicts with the wine tasting event. They only listed 2 WWRY shows when we made the reservation, but I suspect there are others that are not showing up on the pick list. Assuming that we find another show that meets our schedule, do you really need to reserve, or can you just show up?

Thanks

CP

We're considering the "we Will Rock you" show on Anthem OTS and we just discovered that the one we're looking to attend conflicts with the wine tasting event. They only listed 2 WWRY shows when we made the reservation, but I suspect there are others that are not showing up on the pick list. Assuming that we find another show that meets our schedule, do you really need to reserve, or can you just show up?

Thanks

CP

I have heard some pretty negative things about the wine tasting event. Just throwing that out there. I've personally steered clear because of the feedback (although if you're ever on Celebrity the Riedel class is totally worth it).

I have heard some pretty negative things about the wine tasting event. Just throwing that out there. I've personally steered clear because of the feedback (although if you're ever on Celebrity the Riedel class is totally worth it).

I've been told that 25% of the entertainment are available when boarding. Go as soon as you board the ship. I wasn't too crazy about "we will rock you" or the "gift".

I'm hoping there's a good headliner for my Jan. 28th cruise.