Bon Voyage Mouse

chaz cruiser

Have a great cruise Mouse. Enjoy the experience of being the first to travel on the Star. Please iron out any little glitches for us!! Look forward to hearing what you have to say about her!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

PS I think there are others travelling tomorrow as well but can't remember who... Bon voyage to them too!!

Hi Everyone,

Only one more sleep :p (but who can sleep) I am really excited, I have finished packing at last (there are 4 of us) Thanks for all your information and all your hints on what to pack, I will try to let you know all about our cruise on the Pacific Star, and yes there will be fireworks on New Years Eve (but only in my cabin) :D :D

Cheers, Mouse :)

Pacific Star - R601 - December 2005

PS I think there are others travelling tomorrow as well but can't remember who... Bon voyage to them too!!

Just worked out the other two sailing actually left yesterday on the Sun were Narelle & Shirley (kiwicruiser). Sorry you didn't get Bon Voyage ladies!!! Don't forget to let us all know how you holiday went.

I wonder how Narelle's kids reacted to the Christmas surprise and if she managed to keep it a secret until Christmas morning. I reckon that would be one of the best Christmas surprises!!!

Cheers,

Have a great time. Our travel agent went on the 1 night last night with the STAR and he said it was a beautiful ship and well worth going on. Very updated! I cant wait to go in March!

Hi Anissa,

Any chance you can tell your travel agent about Cruise Critic and recommend he come online and give us a review???? His brief comments certainly make me more excited. Only 11 sleeps to go!!

Cheers,

Archived