Sun suite question

Bocadude85

We are booked in a forward facing SG suite on the Sun sailing Nov 28th. When we booked we received $300 of obc. The price of the aft facing SE suites have dropped so much so that we can upgrade to one for a few hundred dollars, the current promotions offered on this suite are the same as what we got when we booked the SG suite minus the obc. If we upgrade to the SE suite will we loose the $300 of obc we got with our original booking?

Call NCL or TA if you booked with one. Only someone able to access the booking will be able to give you an answer.

I’m booked directly with NCL, a lot of times the customer service people do not know the answer or give you incorrect information. I trust the people here on cruisecritic more then the customer service reps.

I think.....I've seen on here enough over the years to see that when you change your cabin, they will take back the OBC that went with that particular cabin. It's like the OBC goes with the cabin, not with the traveller. But call anyways.

The aft suites on the Sun are amazing. The balcony's are huge, it's so peaceful and beautiful. I'd try to switch if I could.

I’m booked directly with NCL, a lot of times the customer service people do not know the answer or give you incorrect information. I trust the people here on cruisecritic more then the customer service reps.

If you feel that they do not know, and I agree with you they sometimes do not, ask for a supervisor and do not take no for an answer. Be sure to get names and hope you enjoy the suite they are wonderful and changed our minds about aft facing. Happy sails.