*First Cruise on the Celebration*

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say a quick hello, Just booked our first cruise with Thomson.

We will be one of the Arabian Nights cruises from the 3rd of Jan, could not believe the price and the itinerary...amazing value.

I know she's an old ship but nevertheless I'm very excited to experience her.

Does anyone have any advice or fun stories to tell about then Celebration?

David

Edited by Davidonaboat

Sailed on celebration two years ago. Don't go towards the stern end for accommodation. There was a terrible vibration where we were on deck 4 and after a sleepless first week, we were moved forward where the noises and vibrations were much less.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We've been on the Celebration 3 times I think, not through design just always seemed to be the ship doing the cruises we wanted to do. We were happy enough with it and enjoyed ourselves. We are off on her again next year, again just cos she is doing the cruise we want. There have been a few modifications since we last went on, but it has always been a relaxed atmosphere.

Hi davidonaboat - Celebration is an older ship but has great character. The crewe are all so friendly and the entertainment has always been good. We have sailed on her a few times and have tried other ships but we always have an affection for Celebration. What a fabulous itinerary - you will have great time. The weather should be perfect at that time of year as well. Enjoy your cruise.

We've been on the Celebration 3 times I think, not through design just always seemed to be the ship doing the cruises we wanted to do. We were happy enough with it and enjoyed ourselves. We are off on her again next year, again just cos she is doing the cruise we want. There have been a few modifications since we last went on, but it has always been a relaxed atmosphere.

Thank you, I must admit the it was defifnlty the itineary that caught my imagination.

Hi davidonaboat - Celebration is an older ship but has great character. The crewe are all so friendly and the entertainment has always been good. We have sailed on her a few times and have tried other ships but we always have an affection for Celebration. What a fabulous itinerary - you will have great time. The weather should be perfect at that time of year as well. Enjoy your cruise.

Hi Dronnygirl, Haha thank you...to think my Newayears Lunch will not long be digested and ill be basking in the the Arabian sun working on that winter tan lol