Catamaran Trip with Adventure Sports Sailing, Spellbound Too

650cs

I am trying to find a catamaran trip for our day in St Maarten, January 30, 2018. I found one operator from Adventure Sports Sailing but he only does private charters for cruise passengers. He does offer individual booking at $125pp but there are none scheduled for the day we will be in port. I wrote him and he said he had quite a few inquires for individual bookings for that day and was thinking of offering one. There will be 4 ships in port that day, which probably has something to do with the inquires.

He has great reviews on TripAdvisor and his website stmaartencharters dot com says:

Experience some of the finest sailing and snorkeling in the turquoise waters of St. Maarten. Our 45 foot catamaran offers scheduled and customized private charters. The open plan configuration, large deck and trampoline areas provide expansive space and seating for a number of guests. All of our full day sailing charters include scrumptious hot lunch with salads, drinks, fishing rods, snorkel equipment and great music.

If you are interested, check out the website and reviews for Adventure Sports Sailing on TripAdvisor and then contact him. I'm hoping we could get enough people to bring the price down to the individual pricing. There are four of us that want to go, only 8 more would make it $125pp.