Island Mktg Wave Runner ID Requirements

Trasmc

Hi All!

Thanks in advance for your help! We are stopping in Grand Cayman this coming April, and are thinking of booking Island Marketing's Wave Runner Stingray City & Rum Point excursion. The information we received says all single riders need to be 16 years old - do they require ID or proof of age prior to departure?

I've read that most valuables are left at the departure point, and that it's not exactly "Fort Knox," and while I'm sure nothing would happen to anything left behind, I'm hesitant to leave anything - especially ID or other documents. Has anyone done this before and if so what did they require?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All!

Thanks in advance for your help! We are stopping in Grand Cayman this coming April, and are thinking of booking Island Marketing's Wave Runner Stingray City & Rum Point excursion. The information we received says all single riders need to be 16 years old - do they require ID or proof of age prior to departure?

I've read that most valuables are left at the departure point, and that it's not exactly "Fort Knox," and while I'm sure nothing would happen to anything left behind, I'm hesitant to leave anything - especially ID or other documents. Has anyone done this before and if so what did they require?

Thanks!

We had done this tour a few years ago. The only items we left behind was a back pack with a change of clothes in it. In the jet skis there is a compartment that we put a large ziploc bag with out wallet, ids and camera.

The items that are left behind are placed in there hut area and locked up while you are gone.

Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Archived