Catergory 12 Esctasy

LKM1025

I just booked a catagory 12 suite on the Esctasy for the May 12th sailing. Has anyone ever done this before? Any tips or advice? Thanks so much!

No, you are the first to ever book a cat12 on the Ecstasy. They usually give those away:rolleyes:

All kidding aside, you are going to enjoy that cabin greatly. One of the few balcony cabins and a 'tub to boot:eek: Have a great cruise, the Ecstasy is a wonderful ship with an outstanding Captain and crew.

I just booked a catagory 12 suite on the Esctasy for the May 12th sailing. Has anyone ever done this before? Any tips or advice? Thanks so much!

My mom and I had a Cat 12 on Ecstasy on our first cruise! You will LOVE all the space, and having a tub is nice too!:) Lots of closet space, plenty of drawers. Bring a power strip since outlets are kinda scarce! Have you done a google search to see pics of the Cat 12? You can also go to www.webshots.com or www.cruiseclues.com and you can search for cat 12 pictures. Of course, any picture site will probably have pics. Good luck, and have fun on your cruise!:)

Thanks so much for the replies! I'm getting so excited about this trip and these boards are so informative and interesting to read. The photos in the linked thread were great. Thanks again!

Thanks so much for the replies! I'm getting so excited about this trip and these boards are so informative and interesting to read. The photos in the linked thread were great. Thanks again!

You are welcome. I am in an Cat 12 in 27 days in the Inspiration!

Archived