How rough is tubing white river?

Advowithamber

We've done it twice and started in two different spots. Neither was what I would call rough.

The first time, there were probably a few little "rapids", but I hesitate to call them that as they weren't rough. The very last one was the the strongest and they warned us of our tubes potentially flipping. My daughter and I both flipped and she bumped her head on a rock. A guide did assist an older woman to try to make sure she didn't flip.

The second time we went was very smooth and I had a dog that hitched a ride with me for half of the trip! I loved it as I am a dog person and was missing my dog. We stopped about half way through and they had a rope swing you could jump from.

All in all, I loved both trips and would recommend it. The guides are wonderful! Quite funny and they love to splash you occasionally. Hope this helps!

I've included a couple photos. Hope they attach ok.

IMG_3435.jpg.743a257b158197020ad4f24e10fb27f3.jpg

IMG_3436.jpg.6f7364bebd503180a33d04b93c74fac0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

We went tubing in November with Chris from chrisjamaicatours.com. We have used him twice now. Love him!!

The river we tubed was super calm! A very relaxing way to start the day!

I had saw several pictures of people tubing with helmets on, and I was a bit skeptical myself as to if that was something I wanted to do... but, it ended up being so relaxing, and ended way to soon!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums