NCL spirit

Susank28

Hi, we booked our 4th cruise with NCL and decided to go on the Spirit. Last week we received an email saying our itinerary had changed. I've called to say its fine but when i log in to NCL it still says default itinerary and our UBD package and on board credit is no longer showing.

Also when i search for that cruise nothing shows on the NCL website.

Do you think they are waiting for everyone else to say yes before resending the confirmation? Or do you think maybe not enough people have booked for our dates?

Thank you in advance,

Susan x

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

I called NCL on monday and they said they would email me a new confirmation but haven't as yet.

Im going to leave it until the deadline everyone has to say if they want to change or stay then call.

Its just irritating as i want to book my flights but worried incase they change my cruise again x

When there are changes to an itinerary, the description on myncl changed to "default itinerary" whilst they sort it out. There is no problem with that in itself.

In fact, my upcoming cruise on the Spirit in April still has that as a description and has done for over a year now. I am still able to book meals etc. My pcc has said that there is no problem with it.

I assume that your packages and OBC will appear again once they have confirmed all the changes. I'd give it a few weeks before chasing it up.

This is the letter we received from NCL.

Keith, i am unable to book anything at the moment. I'm not bothered that much but it would be nice to know whats going on.

Jetlagged, i looked on the website last night and the new itinerary is on there but sailing on Wednesdays and different dates!

Im so confused!! This is our 4th cruise and its never happened before.

Hope you get the changes your after!!!x

It's a few weeks because that's how long people have to contact NCL with their changes.

They will deal with each individuals requests, but until everything is done then there will be some odd things showing up.

It may not take that long, but I wouldn't worry if it does.

Edited by KeithJenner