Great message board!

strawberrypatch11

I just wanted to mention what a great idea this message board is. I am new to the board and already I am hooked on it! I have been reading it every day. It's good to know I'm not the only one addicted to cruising!

I am going on the Pacific Sun 30th March for 3 nights. It will be my first time on the the Pacific Sun. I have been on the Pacific Sky and loved it. Can't wait for my next cruise! It is great to be able to read things related to cruising, as that's all I think about sometimes! Thank you for this wonderful board!:) :) :)

Welcome to the boards strawberry patch. It certainly is addictive, I spend hours on here every day. We are a friendly bunch and it's amazing how much you learn. As you get off the Sun I get on. I would have liked to have done your cruise as well to make ours 2 weeks but it was just too expensive.

Karen

Welcome aboard strawberrypatch. I was wishing for a board like this some 4 years ago and accidently came across this site from the TripAdvisor board and have been hooked everyday (apart from our holidays).

I keep looking at my countdown and thinking it's not right. The days left are wrong... but no it's right. What I keep forgetting is that we're in Singapore for 6 nights beforehand!!!! so yes my countdown is wrong but is right for when we cruise off (if you now what I mean - confusing??)

You will love this board and all the people on it will start to feel like "family".

Kerri

it's funny, I only discovered this board this week, yet I feel like I know all of the people that write on it. I try to imagine what you all look like! I'm glad it is here for all of us who love cruising! it is fun to read all the different stories and advice.

I also feel like I know everyone. I've even said to friends (when someone form here goes on their cruise) "I know someone who is on the Sun at the moment". And I think it's great when there are a couple of people on the same cruise and get to meet each other. There are 2 others on here going on my cruise and I'm really looking forward to meeting them. There is also someone from the Fairstar website forum going on my cruise and we are arranging to meet when on board.

karen

Hi,

I'm like the rest of you hooked. We are on our first ever cruise in 1 month rom today and I can't get enough of the board. I have learnt what to pack (and not pack), money and pickpocketers.

But nobody it seems is going on our cruise. Maybe will have an empty boat.

Hi,

I'm like the rest of you hooked. We are on our first ever cruise in 1 month rom today and I can't get enough of the board. I have learnt what to pack (and not pack), money and pickpocketers.

But nobody it seems is going on our cruise. Maybe will have an empty boat.

Pickpocketers??? What have I missed?

I agree this is a great message board. Especially considering there is a decent amount of Aussies on thia board compared to others I have been on and I have been able to get a lot more useful information out of this board from reading the posts. Thanks everyone.

Archived