Cruise staff

pommiepom

Hi Pom,

Just back from the Star. Our cruise director was Shona Ballantyne. I regret to inform everyone however that when Shona gets married in March she will be leaving the high seas!! Our deputy was a guy called Adrian. There was also Joanna (from Poland) and lovely girl called Anne and a few others we didn't have much to do with Kath & Elma (kids). The two DJ's were guys, Keenan & Kamal.

The two leads of the Pacific Star Entertainers were Benjamin J McHugh & Joanna Bagley (some may remember Jo as cruise staff on the Sky, she has gone back to where she first started as an entertainer). The other entertainers were Emma, Will, Michelle, Michael, Ebony, Nathaniel (fantastic), Tara & Line Captain Steven (also fantastic). My nan who was on her 31st cruise (29 with P&O) commented that the Star Entertainers were the best group she has ever seen. They were in sync, had character and weren't trying to outdo each other all the time. All three of their shows - Dance (a new one!), Love the Night Life (updated) & G'Day G'Day (an old favourite of mine!) - were fantastic.

Guest entertainers were Nikki Bennett (a vocalist who missed her first performance due to sea sickness but performed later in the cruise), Mike Harris (a funny comedian who can be forgiven for some of his old jokes especially as he performed with 10 minutes notice when Nikki was sick!) and Eric Bedard (a magician from the US).

Ooops forgot the captain. The Captain of the vessel was Captain Graham Goodway (from Bath, England).

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Thanks to the Pacific Daily for helping me remember names!!

Just back from the Sun N602

Cruise Director was Demo.

Deputy Cruise Director was Ellen

Captain - Bob Oliver (this was his last cruise, i belive they have a new captain on N603)

Special Guests -

Hypnotist Greg Hudson

Singer - Roland Storm

Singer - Maggie Scott

shows:

Pinano Man

Tribute

G'day G'day

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Chaz, a question re Nikki Bennett. Was her husband (country singer Mike Carr) also on board? I luuuv him!!!

Karen

Hi Karen,

No Nikki was travelling with her Mother. She did mention her husband in her show and stated that when she got off she was heading straight to Tamworth for the Country Music Festival. She sang a lovely Becky Cole song (Sorry I Asked!).

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Hi Chaz

It's a shame he wasn't on there. She could have got him up to sing a couple of songs. He's great, I have both his cd's. He's a top bloke too. Real typical down to earth aussie. Tamworth starts tomorrow. Wish I was going but I have to save my money for my cruise. Hopefully, next year.

Karen

Archived