70’s Night on Anthem?

I have a group of 21 cruisers going on the Anthem in October and was wondering if anyone know if the CD have a 70s night party on the anthem? If so, how is it? Do the cruisers wear 70s outfits? I was on the Allure with my DH last year and CD Jimmy Rhodes had an awesome 70’s party. I’ve seen his 70s shows on a few ships and he always does a fantastic job. Just trying to find out so that I can relayed this information to my group of cruisers who may wish to wear 70s outfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I'm going on Anthem this Saturday. Only a five night. My friends and I are bringing 70s outfits. We enjoy dressing up so if they don't we will probably use them for a Halloween party or something. Who knows maybe we will rock them on a random night;)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Sonocruiser for responding. DH and I usually pack our 70's outfits because we like to get into the moment of whatever theme is happening that night. I'm hoping they have a White Neon theme that night also. I'm letting my group know in case they want to pack for the occasion. We are on AOS in October and are also going to dress in Mardi Gras theme since it will be Halloween. Enjoy your cruise. Post pictures!

Thanks MsBrice27. Hubby and I likes to get in the moment of whatever party is going on so I’m sure we will be traveling with some 70s clothing. I love the different theme parties but I wasn’t sure what to expect on the anthem of the hubby and I likes to get in the moment of whatever party is going on so I’m sure we will be traveling with some 70s clothing. I love the different theme parties but I wasn’t sure what to expect on AOS. I’m also hoping they have the white neon party. We have quite a few first-time cruisers in my group this year and I would love for them to experience this. Hubby and I always enjoy the theme parties. Thanks a bunch.

• 2 weeks later...