Chankanaab Dolphin Swim

jamdoll417

I have been to Chankanaab with the all inclusive package a few years ago. This year we were thinking of doing the dolphin swim with buffet. It says open bar at lunch, so does that mean the drinks at the pool are not included? Trying to figure out the best way to do it all!

We found that one bar is “open” closer to the lockers, and the one at the pool is not. It’s all related to your arm band. Hopefully, you get the right arm band because for some reason one person in our group got a different one (little variation on the color) and she didn’t get any free drinks. It was odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We found that one bar is “open” closer to the lockers, and the one at the pool is not. It’s all related to your arm band. Hopefully, you get the right arm band because for some reason one person in our group got a different one (little variation on the color) and she didn’t get any free drinks. It was odd.

we would like to do the dolphin swim AND have open bar at the pool. trying to figure out how to make that happen!

we would like to do the dolphin swim AND have open bar at the pool. trying to figure out how to make that happen!

I’m not aware if that is available. Sorry I can’t help. Good luck and whatever ends up happening enjoy!

That seems to be the same excursion we signed up for through Carnival. I did not see that combination as a package directly on the site so it was though for me to do a price comparison.